Sai Pallavi Birthday - 09 May | Wishes | Quotes | Images | Words of Wisdom

    • Name: Sai Pallavi Senthamarai
    • Born: 9 May 1992
    • Nationality: Indian
    • Height: 1.57 m
    • Education : Tbilisi State Medical University
    • Movies: Fidaa, Premam, Maari 2, Middle Class Abbayi..
Sai Pallavi Senthamarai is an Indian film actress and dancer who appears in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam films. She is a recipient of several awards including two Filmfare Awards for her performances in the films Premam and Fidaa. Wikipedia


I always wanted to create awareness and spread the word that it is important to respect one's own body and work towards its well-being.


When I am in India, I feel pampered. However, when I am In Georgia, I am on my own, as I have to cook and do things all by myself. However, that gives me an independent feeling.



I believe if you are destined to do something, things will definitely happen.


Since my childhood, I used to tell my parents to keep a tab on their health as if I was a doctor. Now I am officially one, and I hope my parents will finally take me seriously!

I've turned down a few roles because I couldn't see myself in them.



I have never used makeup in my life. I'm not fond of it at all. I love myself the way I am, and I try my best not to use it - the only things I use are sun screen and eyeliner.

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Adah Sharma - 11 May | Wishes | Images | Dialogues

Birthday wishes for brother in law ( Devar)