Funny morning wishes

Wish you family and friends with these funny morning wishes.What's better then making your loved ones happy in the morning.

After reading these Funny Morning wishes  you can also check inspirational morning wishes, cute morning quotes,  Romantic morning wishes, sweet morning wishes, sweet morning quotes, wishes, naughty morning wishes,  flirty morning wishes.
See outside the Window,
Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,
Birds Singing for U, B’coz last night
I told them to wish U GooD Morning.

 
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: 1) morning people 2) people who want to shoot morning people. Good morning

 
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.Good morning

 
I drink coffee for your protection. Good morning

 
t’s easier to stay awake until 7 AM, than to wake-up at 7 AM! Good morning

 
Why can't the morning news ever say ' Today has been canceled,Now go back to sleep'.

 
M-ake the most of it.
O-pen your heart and mind.
R-emember to thank God.
N-ever frown
I-magine me
N-othing to worry.
G-ood Morning!

 
Sun is happy….
Moon is angry….
Why…?
Because,
Moon is missing u
and
Sun is wishing u.
A special
Good morning.
Have a wonderful day.

 
Some mornings I just feel like breaking the damn alarm but then one thing always stops me. I paid hundreds of dollars to buy my phone. Good morning

 
Morning is a wonderful opportunity to wish to Love to Care to Smile
And to see you in good mood
Good Morning!
Have a Lovely day.

 
Twinkle twinkle sleepy star, wake up now its the 11th hour, up above the world so high, the sun has risen in the sky.

 
I like my bed more than I like most people. Good morning

 
A warm hello doesn’t come from the lips,
It comes from the heart,
Doesn’t have to be told,
It has to be shown,
Doesn’t have to be given,
It has to be sent.
”Good Morning”

 
Dear customer ur sleeping time has expired.
Now u can not use bed any more.
To subscribe again please wait for night..so.. Good morning.

 
Hey, Good Morning! Rise and shine!
As you open your eyes to greet the morning sun,
I wish that you would be well and fine.

 
Good morning dear one,
I wish you happiness and glee,
And fun and joy,
May you feel free.
And as you go about your day,
Forget about the favor that made you grin,
And how you said you owed me,
By the way, I’m calling it in.

 
My old friend I have a message for you,
How long I have waited to get this through,
How I would love to be next to you so,
So you can finally give me that money you owe! Good morning

 
Today throw open your blinds and windows,
Enjoy the beautiful light the sun shows,
Though you can’t always control who enters your life,
Have a good window to throw out those who give you strife. Good morning

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Unique Birthday wishes

Birthday wishes for wife