Anushka Sharma Birthday - 01 May | Wishes | Quotes | Images | Words of Wisdom

The very beautiful Anushka Sharma started his career opposite to the great Shah Rukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) and then one after another great success went roadcrossing such as Badmash Company, Band Baaja Baraat, PK, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Sultan, Phillauri, Sanju and the list goes on. She is married to Indian Cricket Team Captain Virat Kohli. Here sharing some of her favorite images, dialogues, and birthday wishes for sharing on your instagram story and whatsapp status. Happy Sharing !



I am not gonna give anyone the power to control my life. 


The way you see me is the way i am.


I'm a boy's girl ! I come from an army background and i haven't known what being a 'good indian girl' means.


The more i experience ups and downs in life, more and more i begin to value the women around me. The resilient ones. The silent ones. They are strength.


I am an honest person and don't lead my life on other people's terms.


Power is meant to enable someone else's life and help them make their life better.


I am constantly learning from other people and my own mistakes


टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Happy Birthday Adah Sharma - 11 May | Wishes | Images | Dialogues

Birthday wishes for brother in law ( Devar)