Birthday wishes for Lovers

Greet your lover with these cute wishes, so that they will know how special they are for you. Get amazing collection of cute and romantic birthday wishes for lover.

Check birthday quotes for Father, Birthday quotes for husband, Birthday wishes for wife,Birthday message for cousin, Cute birthday wishes for boyfriend, girlfriend,Birthday wishes for grandmother and grandfather,Birthday wishes for niece.
The heavens opened and sent you down for me. I will always remember the way my heart skipped several bits when I first saw you. Happy Birthday. You still light a fire in me in a way that makes me want to be the best person I can be.

 
May your special day be as cute and adorable as you are, sweetheart!

 
I might have a few secrets and do a lot of crazy things but I can't hide my love for you. Happy Birthday.

 
Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily. Thanks for all the support you gave me in my life. Happy Birthday to my superhero.

 
It is not being in love that makes me happy but it is being in love with YOU that makes me happy. Happy Birthday My Love…,

 
I have never met a person as sweet as you in my whole life. Let’s celebrate your sweetness and your Birthday by eating sweet cake and drinking sweet wine!

 
I love the sparkle in your eyes and the beautiful smile you have when we are together. I want to be by your side to watch you celebrate many more birthdays.

 
There is no present good enough to show you how much I love you, so for your birthday I give you my heart.

 
On your birthday, let me remind you once more that my heart belongs to you. Let my love overflow upon you on your birthday. Happy Birthday

 
Sweet, smart, good looking, funny. I could go on and on listing the ways that I think that you are great. And you would probably just sit there and let me too. How about if I just say Happy Birthday.

 
Happy birthday to my one and only, my here, there and everywhere, my soul mate and heartbeat.

 
Let's fall in love again tonight in honor of your special birthday, sweetheart.

 
 I hope that your Birthday is beautiful, wonderful, and full of love…just like you! Celebrate! You deserve the best.

 
I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That’s how much you mean to me. I wish you always be happy and I’ll do everything to make you so.

 
Tonight, let’s live as if we have no other cares in the world but each other. You deserve a big birthday celebration, and you are going to get it.

 
Just like the day doesn’t start without the sun, my life doesn’t start without your touch and your sweet nothings. Thank you for being the best in the world.

 
I never really thought I’d meet someone like you. All of your days should be as special as your birthday. I want to do whatever I can to make that happen.

 
Let our Deep love give us so much warmth that cold and lonely passes easily. I am always for you and you are always for me. Happy Birthday! Stay Blessed!

 
Blow your candles,Make a wish, And I will give you Sweet big kiss!

 
May every path be smooth for you, May every corner bring you happy surprises,  May every day put a smile on your face, May every friend bring you price and joy, May you get whatever you always wished for, And may you never forget Me! Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!

 
You are my dream in my sleep; You are my vision in my eye; You are my smile on my lips; You are beat of my heart; You are an angel in my prayer; You are light of my life; Happy Birthday, my love!

 

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Unique Birthday wishes

Birthday wishes for wife