Birthday wishes for Mother

Mother is the woman who loves you unconditionally. She always pray for you. Mother is the form of god. On your mother's birthday wish her with these cute quotes and wishes. Make her feel special.

Don't forget to check Birthday wishes for Father, Birthday quotes for husband, Birthday message for wife,Birthday SMS for cousin, Cute birthday wishes for boyfriend, girlfriend and lovers,Birthday wishes for bhabhi,Birthday messages for friends.

List of amazing wishes and quotes
Mom, when you asked me to pursue my dreams, little did I know that you were giving up yours for mine. Thanks, happy birthday.

 
Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!

 
Happy birthday! May you always have plenty of happiness, health, love and everything else your big heart desires.

 
Mom, every year you win the prize: “The best mother in the world.” No one can replace you in my heart. You are the most important woman in my life. Happy Birthday!

 
To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. Happy Birthday.

 
Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday.

 
As you wake up this morning, I hope you enjoy the crisp fresh air full of bright sunshine and relish the sound of chirping birds. May every morning of this new year be as bright and special as the joy you bring to my life. Happy birthday, Mom!

 
Mom, you make everyone's world a beautiful place to be, just with your smile. Happy birthday!

 
Mom, I want to tell you that – every year I crown you with the “Best Mother of the Year” award. There is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.

 
Birthdays are like candies. Instead of counting them and choosing the best ones, enjoy them. Happy bday to the sweetest mother!

 
Every mom is special, but trust me there is no other mom who can be compared to your qualities and abilities. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.

 
You are my best friend and an amazing mom rolled into one! May each day of your life be bright and happy!

 
 The stuff you bake is good to be true, but not even half as sweet as you. Happy birthday mom.

 
This year, I wanted to do something different so I made a list of everything I love about you. I ran out of paper, so I sent this text. You are the absolute best mother anyone could have.

 
Once again, I find myself with no words to express how much you mean to me on this special day. But you know me better than I know myself, so I’m sure you already know. Have the best birthday ever!

 
Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday.

 
Inspiration, friend, chef, chauffeur, advisor, role model, teacher, coach. You do it all for me. Happy Birthday Mom.

 
Like how the flowers get a new lease of life in spring, you’re the one who has fixed my broken wings. Happy birthday mom.

 
Mom, your love and laughter fills my heart with a million moments of joy. You're the world's best Mom. Happy birthday.

 
Every year I wait for this day. You are so special to me that your presence in my life is bigger than everything else. Happy birthday, mom.

 
Even when I don’t see you, the thought of you makes me feel loved. Often, I catch myself doing something right and realize that it was you who taught me to do it. I owe so much to you, Mom! Happy birthday!

 
 A perfect mother, is a woman who is exactly like my mom. Happy birthday.

 
Happy Birthday, mom! I’m so happy that you look so good because these genes give me a rocking good look!

 
Mom, we’ve fought a lot but I promise that below the surface of my rants is a bottomless ocean of love for you. Happy birthday.

 
My hearts store is filled with your blessings. There is no such gift that can be enough as a gift on your birthday. Happy birthday, mama.

 
Unlimited, non-refundable and free, is the kind of love that exists between my mother and me. I love you mom. Happy birthday.

 
Even when I am living far away now, my love for you will never change, mom. Happy bday, mom.

 
I believe in angels, I believe in superheroes. I believe in miracles, I believe in blessings. I believe in good luck, I believe in destiny. Because I find all these in my mom, who is my everything. Happy birthday.

 

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Unique Birthday wishes

Birthday wishes for wife