Birthday wishes for Aunt

Aunt hold have special place in our hearts.  Send these wishes to your aunt tell her how amazing she is.

Check birthday quotes for Father, Birthday quotes for husband, Birthday wishes for wife,Birthday message for cousin, Cute birthday quotes for boyfriend, girlfriend,Birthday quotes for grandmother and grandfather,Birthday quotes for niece.
Happy birthday to my charming and caring aunty! I wish that you never stop smiling, may you always be joyful, may you achieve everything that you dream about!

 
It's your birthday, so I would like to say exactly how I feel about you: I feel so blessed to have you as my aunt. I love you! May every wish of yours come true today.

 
It's so easy to love an aunt as wonderfully caring, kind, funny and smart as you. Happy birthday!

 
Although you may not be my mom, you have shown me the love and care of a mom for many years now. Thank you for holding me tight during this difficult time and being my friend. You are the best aunt around. Happy birthday!

 
Having an aunt like you is wonderful and rare. That makes me the luckiest (niece, nephew) anywhere. Happy birthday!

 
The word generation gap has taken its share of beating because of you. Never have you behaved with me in a way that I feel the age difference between us. Happy birthday cool aunt.

 
Dear aunty, another year has passed into your life, and this also means that you have become even wiser and stronger. Here’s wishing you many joyous years ahead, Wonderful Birthday!

 
Because you are very special aunt. It is so nice to have this chance to wish you the best of everything. Best Birthday Aunt.

 
To the best aunt in the world, may God continue to bless you with all the desires of your heart, happy birthday!

 
Auntie, you have played a major role in our lives. We are forever grateful for the love and joy you bring every day. Happy birthday!

 
Aunt, thank you for making me feel special and loved. You are amazing. Happy birthday!

 
My wish for you is happiness and that you get a taste of all good things. My wish is for you to have a wonderful life and all that it shall bring! Happy Birthday, Auntie

 
Happy birthday to my incredible auntie! You’ve generally been an incredible companion and a genuine inspirer for me. May your day bring you heaps of otherworldly minutes and joyous astonishments!

 
Sweetest wishes and best blessings for you this year. You deserve everything great that comes your way, Aunt! Happy birthday!

 
You are a magical woman with beautiful face and even more beautiful heart and soul. I love you for everything you have ever done for me. Happy Birthday Aunt!

 
You are truly a fantastic aunt and I wish you all the happiness this world can bring. I love you, happy birthday!

 
I’ve haven’t told you enough that I love you and appreciate everything you’ve been to me, so I will say it again: I love, love, love, love you and I so appreciate, appreciate, appreciate, appreciate you. Happy birthday!

 
I will be unhappy on your birthday today if I can’t manage to make you have as much fun as you made me have on mine. So let’s get started and let the party begin. Happy birthday auntie.

 
Aunt of my soul, on this special day, I just want to tell you how much I love you, since you have always helped me to be a better person with your good advices. For this and for everything we’ve been through, I want to say thank you, and wish you to have a very happy birthday

 
On your birthday aunty, I wish you will receive the lost opportunities of yesterday and many more bright chances for tomorrow. Have a great birthday! I love you!

 
Happy birthday to the most fantastic of aunts out there! Keep your spirits high and a smile on your face! I love you!

 
Aunty, all the family wishes you an amazing birthday and a colourful life, full of joy and happiness! We love you!

 
The word generation gap has taken its share of beating because of you. Never have you behaved with me in a way that I feel the age difference between us. Happy birthday cool aunt.

 
There are lots of wonderful women in my life and you are certainly one of them. I appreciate all that you have done for us. Wonderful Birthday!

 
I'm so lucky to have an Auntie like you to love me and love. Happy birthday!

 
On your birthday dear aunt, I wish that you will receive more than what you have asked for. Happy Birthday!

 
You’re a very dear aunt who can brighten any day by bringing joy and sunshine in your own special way, So these wishes come to you for love and happiness not only for today, but for many, many years to come. Happy Birthday, Auntie!

 
Dear auntie, I may have acquired my mother’s effortlessness and my father’s knowledge. However, I’ve acquired your capacity to make the best of what I have. Best birthday

 
More times than I can count, you have been there to save the day. You are awe-inspiring, comforting, and the perfect confidant at all times. Happy birthday and best wishes for this year, dear Aunt

 

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Unique Birthday wishes

Birthday wishes for wife