Birthday wishes for wife

Get amazing wishes and quotes for your wife on birthday. Send sweet words to your wife on birthday.  Your wife birthday is the day to show your love and affection for her.

Check birthday wishes for Father, Birthday quotes for husband, Birthday message for wife,Birthday SMS for cousin, Cute birthday wishes for boyfriend, girlfriend and lovers,Birthday wishes for grandmother and grandfather,Birthday messages for niece.
As long as I have you by my side there isn’t anything in the world that can stop me now. To a supportive wife and a beautiful life partner like you, I take a bow. Happy birthday.

 
Thank you for coming into my life, honey, you make it so joyful and meaningful. Have a magical birthday and a wonderful year!

 
I look at you on this birthday, and it is hard to believe another year has passed. You are as beautiful now as ever before, perhaps even more so!

 
Today, I promise to pamper you like a queen for the rest of your life, whether it is your birthday or not.

 
I’ll never forget that sparkle in your eye that made me fall in love with you. Happy Birthday my love! You never lost that sparkle.

 
My dear wife, you know how much I always wish to give you the best of what the world can offer. This day is no different. So I wish you a very happy birthday and I promise to love you forever!

 
My darling, I’m wishing you the kind of life that you truly deserve – a life that is filled with so much happiness. May you have a very happy birthday!

 
I believe we are a matched pair....perfect for one another...tailored for love and a happy life together. Happy Birthday!

 
Thank you for being the best wife and greatest mother to our children. Happy birthday darling!

 
Happy birthday honey, you mean so much to me that you can’t even imagine. May your day be unforgettable!

 
You are the sweetest thing in the world and you know how I cannot resist sweet things. Happy Birthday, my dear.

 
There is nothing that I want more than to spend the next one hundred birthdays of yours by my side. I love you my sweetheart, happy birthday!

 
My dear wife, you know how much I always wish to give you the best of what the world can offer. This day is no different. So I wish you a very happy birthday and I promise to love you forever!

 
A birthday is incomplete without a toast, and here’s mine for you – As a mother, you’re the sweetest. As a woman, you’re the prettiest. As a wife, you’re the best. Happy birthday.

 
After many years of marriage and memories so sweet, even today when I see you my heart skips a beat. Happy birthday honey.

 
I believed that God created you for me to love and take care. Happy Birthday to the one and only love of my life!

 
Happy Birthday my gorgeous wife! May you be showered with health, prosperity and success all throughout your life!

 
Dear wife, you know that I always wish you the very best this world has to offer. Today will be no different. Wonderful birthday.

 
I love your smile, I love your touch, I love your stares, I love your body, I love you! You are simply irresistible. Happy birthday to my wife!

 
If you really want to understand how much your birthday means for me, just listen to my heart after you blow the candles on your cake. It won’t be beating, it’ll be singing… Happy Birthday To You.

 
I considered myself a total misfit until I met you – my life partner and my perfect fit. Happy birthday.

 
My love and respect grows for you with each passing day. I am certainly blessed to have you as my partner in life. Happy birthday to you, I love you!

 
You are the love of my life. I cannot believe you said yes to a man like me. Seriously, I count my blessings every day that I wake up next to you. I hope you have an amazing birthday.

 
Through the years, you have given me the gift of your heart. On your birthday, please know you have my heart and all that I can possibly give.

 
Happy Birthday – It’s your day for dreams to come true. May your life be filled with love and happiness.

 
There’s nothing like knowing that you are my partner for life. There’s nothing like knowing that you are my wonderful wife. You are my everything, and I love you with all my heart. Happy Birthday.

 
I must have been a gambler in my past life, because boy I did get lucky to win you as my prize. Happy birthday darling!

 
Happy birthday to my perfect wife! There is nothing I would change about you.

 
Dear Wife. Thank you for always remaining faithful and unwavering in your love and support no matter how many mistakes I’ve made. Wishing you a blessed birthday.

 
Happy Birthday – It’s your day for dreams to come true. May your life be filled with love and happiness.

 
As you blow the candles on your birthday cake, I want to tell you what a wonderful wife you make. Without you in my life, my heart would have bled. With you, I look forward to a wonderful life ahead. Happy birthday darling.

 
To my wonderful wife. I wish you a birthday bright as a diamond, sparkling like a star, and so special that you will still be smiling about it when your next birthday comes along! Happy birthday!

टिप्पणियाँ

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Unique Birthday wishes