Birthday wishes for Husband

Here we have created an awesome list of Birthday wishes and Quotes for husband.  On your husband special day, make him feel more special with these cute and sweet wishes. Make your married life more caring and happy.

Check birthday wishes for Father, Birthday quotes for husband, Birthday message for wife,Birthday SMS for cousin, Cute birthday wishes for boyfriend, girlfriend and lovers,Birthday wishes for bhabhi, Birthday messages for friends.
Your love is intoxicating, overwhelming and sweeter than honey. This is one addiction I choose to drown in. There is no better place than in your arms. I love you and happy birthday!

 
Darling, you mean so much to me and it is a reminder to you that how much I love you. Thanks for being my perfect partner. Happy birthday.

 
The warmest birthday wishes to my wonderful husband! Your loving hug is like a shelter from all the storms of life. Thank you for being there for me always!

 
I still remember the moment when we looked into each others’ eyes and said I Love You for the first time… because it feels exactly the same way, even today. Happy birthday.

 
You are more than charming or handsome. You have integrity, strength and compassion. Happy Birthday, my husband. I am proud to be your wife.

 
Happy Birthday to the most kind-hearted and thoughtful husband alive. Loving you is always easy.

 
My sweet husband. I have no complaints about life with you. I imagine it just doesn’t get any better than this. Happy Birthday.

 
There's almost nothing better in life than being married to your best friend. I know because you're my best friend and husband. Happy birthday!

 
Happy Birthday to the King of my heart, the man of my dreams, and the love of my life.

 
I want to remind you how special you are to me. I may not say it enough but I love you and you mean the world to me. I may not show it a lot but I adore you and you are the beat to my heart. Happy birthday darling!

 
Hubby, you're like chocolate. Yummy, sweet and completely irresistible! Happy birthday, lover!

 
I celebrate this day with all my heart because; on this day the love of my life was born. Happy birthday!

 
You make me feel like I’m falling in love with you for the first time, again and again. I love you, happy birthday.

 
You are rough from the outside, which is why I find you handsome. You are tender from the inside, which is why I love you. Happy birthday.

 
I’m extremely lucky to have met someone who is perfect for me. Our lives are blessed with adorable children and countless other amazing thing. Thank you for everything that you do. We all love you so much

 
You've been working so hard to achieve your dreams. I am so proud of you and so lucky to call you my husband. Happy birthday, my love

 
Happy Birthday, Husband. You may be getting older but look on the bright side…You have a beautiful and wonderful wife to keep you company on the ride to old age.

 
Your presence in my life has made it colorful and given it a new dimension. My friends feel jealous when they see our romantic and happy life. Wishing you a happy birthday.

 
I want to make your birthday as special as you make me feel. I love you so much and I couldn’t have asked for a better husband.

 
The secret to a happy marriage can be encapsulated in just four words – A Husband Like You. Happy birthday.

 
The warmest birthday wishes to my wonderful husband! Your loving hug is like a shelter from all the storms of life. Thank you for being there for me always!

 
Your birthday reminds me how my love for you grows with each new year. I love being your wife and I look forward to our future.

 
Happy Birthday, dear husband. May you always fly high in life and touch all your dreams. With lots of love, your wife.

 
Putting a smile on your face is my number one goal today. You mean the world to me. Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

 
After I got married to you, I realized that real men don’t wear a shining armor, they become their wives’ shining armor. Happy birthday to my knight.

 
Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine life without you. Life just simply would not be the same. It wouldn’t be as magical. It wouldn’t be as special and amazing. Thank you for sharing your life with me. Happy Birthday, from your wife.

 
Life is, nothing short of a treat. Because I have, a husband who is so sweet. Even after all these years, he sweeps me of my feet. His hugs and kisses are what, make my heart beat. Happy birthday.

 
Wishing happy birthday to the man, whom I love most. This is for giving me so many wonderful memories and I believe that there are more yet to come.

 
Happy birthday, love. You have been my rock, my moon, and my world for the last few years. I could not imagine life without you.

 
Oh my love! I want to thank you from my heart for making this world so beautiful for me. I would have been lost without your support. Wonderful birthday.

 
Your passion, love, kindness, wit, candor, and vivacity are one-of-a-kind. I am ecstatic that I get to spend the rest of my life with such an outstanding person.

 
I never knew what SOULMATE meant until I met you – the man whose heart spoke to mine and whose soul connected with mine. Happy birthday.

 
There is a common saying that all mothers want their daughters to have husbands better than their own. On your birthday I want to proudly say that I will never think that way as you are the best husband a wife could ever have. I only wish that our child gets a life partner as good as you are. Happy birthday honey.

 

टिप्पणियाँ

इस ब्लॉग से लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

NON VEG Birthday wishes

Unique Birthday wishes

Birthday wishes for wife